Hi, I’m Anshula (pronounced un-shah-lah)!
I’m a Texas girl. I love chocolate and scrunchies and window seats and road trips.
And I love to travel in any way, shape, or form, whether that’s domestic travel or heading off on an international adventure.
Get To Know Me
- Why I Travel
- How I Squeezed In Travel As A Full-Time Student
- The Biggest Lessons I Learned From My Favorite Soul Searching Books
What Are You Currently Reading?
- Our Eden Book Club Picks for this month!
- The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
What’s Your Favorite Destination?
Kingston, Jamaica because it’s home. And home is where my heart is.
Can I Pick Your Brain About Blogging?
Yes! Absolutely. The fastest way to get a response is via email: [email protected] Alternatively, you can DM me on Instagram.
2020 (Now 2021) Goals
- Visit Yellowstone National Park. I need some serious cheap flight mojo for this. Wish me luck!
- Travel sustainably (I’m reading up on this a lot. If you run a sustainable travel blog or have any tips, please send them over – much appreciated).
Introduce Yourself. I Want To Know You
If there is one thing I LOVE more than traveling, it’s getting to know my readers. Send me an email introducing yourself. Do you run a blog? I’d love to read it. Do you have an amazing travel story? I’d love to hear it. Do you just want to talk about life? I’m game for that. I like to think of my readers as my friends so please don’t hesitate to reach out!
I also value your input. Do you have additions for any of my guides? Is there a destination I haven’t covered that’s on your bucket list? Let me know.
On that note, thank you for stopping by. It really means the world to me (*reaches out for another bear hug*). I hope you find infinite pieces of paradise.
Lots of love,