Hi, I’m Anshula (pronounced un-shah-lah)!
I’m a Texas girl. 22. I love chocolate and big books and window seats and road trips.
Get To Know Me
- Why I Travel
- How I Squeezed In Travel As A Full-Time Student
- The Biggest Lessons I Learned From My Favorite Soul Searching Books
Are You Traveling Right Now?
Sort of. I’m going on day trips over the weekends right now. I might start traveling for longer periods again in September.
How Much Coffee Do You Drink A Day?
I’ve been getting asked this question so much as of late. I drink about one cup a day if I’m not researching for a post. If I’m researching for one of my “best of in a city” posts, I average around four to six cups a day. But this is definitely not the norm on a typical work day!
Fun fact: I hated coffee until I turned 21. It’s hard to believe considering how many cafes I recommend on the blog. But there are so many remnants of me bashing coffee in some of my older posts (so glad that’s changed).
What Are You Currently Reading?
- Our Eden Book Club Picks for this month!
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
2021 Travel Goals
- Visit Yellowstone National Park. I need some serious cheap flight mojo for this. Wish me luck!
- Go on an East Coast road trip in the fall
Introduce Yourself. I Want To Know You
If there is one thing I LOVE more than traveling, it’s getting to know my readers. Send me an email introducing yourself. Do you run a blog? I’d love to read it. Do you have an amazing travel story? I’d love to hear it. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Email: [email protected]
I’ll list some types of questions I frequently get so you have a better idea of what readers are sending me. But you can honestly email me about anything.
- I’m moving to Dallas, what are the best areas to stay in?
- Have you read (insert book here)?
- I like (insert genre here), what books do you recommend? (strangely enough, I get more book-related questions than travel-related questions)
- Do you have recommendations for X city? (usually, this is a city that isn’t listed on my blog. In this case, I find a local travel blogger or regional expert to refer you to).
I also value your input (you’ll see this blog frequently updated based on reader feedback). Do you have additions or suggestions for any of my guides? Is there a destination I haven’t covered that’s on your bucket list? Let me know. I try my best to read every single one of your comments and emails!
On that note, thank you for stopping by. It really means the world to me (*reaches out for another bear hug*). I hope you find infinite pieces of paradise.