Eden Travel Book Club is back! If you’re new, hi. Welcome to our little travel book club. In 2022, we’ll be traveling everywhere from Denmark to Poland to Mongolia. This is a no-pressure book club. You can join at any time. You can skip any month. And if you don’t like the book, that’s okay too. Don’t feel like you have to finish it. I still love hearing your thoughts (so feel free to rant away)!
Here are our 2022 travel book club picks!
January 2022 Pick
February 2022 Pick
March 2022 Pick
May 2022 Pick
June 2022 Pick
July 2022 Pick
August 2022 Pick
September 2022 Pick
October 2022 Pick
November 2022 Pick
December 2022 Pick
About Eden Travel Book Club
- Each month, we pick out one travel book (either fiction or nonfiction) to buddy read.
- You can absolutely DNF the book and still come to the discussion portion. I want to hear your thoughts regardless of whether you choose to finish the title or not (so don’t feel pressured to finish it if you aren’t enjoying it).
- There will be one announcement post (like this one) and one separate discussion post. This discussion post usually goes live on the last Friday of the month.
- You’ll find all book-related updates under the Book Club tab on the blog menu bar! When the discussion post goes live, it will be featured at the very top (the same goes for our monthly announcement)!
- The discussion posts will have a series of ten questions as starting points. But honestly, you can talk about whatever you want regarding the books! You don’t have to answer all (or any) of the questions. They’re just meant to get our gears turning and our debate heels on!
- If you love chatting about books as much as I do, this is a safe and welcoming environment to share your thoughts! Whether you like a book or hate a book, we encourage you to share your opinions (though please note, no trolling of other book club members is allowed).
Are you excited for our 2022 travel book club? Let me know in the comments below what you plan on reading! I’m excited to hear from you.
P.S. The easiest way to stay updated on our book club is via our newsletter!