My current passport is a little bruised, broken, weathered, and torn. So when I was watching (read: binging) Sorry Girls this morning and I came across this old video about passport covers, I had every intention of actually making the passport cover and showing it to you.
In other words, my last-minute DIY attempt looked bad and you don’t want to see it.
On the bright side, I ended up gathering a lot of beautiful passport quotes – words that I gobbled up and let simmer in my head. By the end of the day (after skimming through hundreds), I wanted to pack my bags and go somewhere. Anywhere.
I really hope these passport quotes help you get inspired for your next trip.
15 Passport Quotes To Add To Your Passport Cover
- “Just go. It’s bad manners to keep your passport waiting.” – Anonymous
- “It’s been said that a pretty face is a passport. But it’s not, it’s a visa, and it runs out fast.” – Julie Burchill
- “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.” – Anonymous
- “I’d rather have a passport full of stamps than a house full of stuff.” – Anonymous
- “The value of your travels does not hinge on how many stamps you have in your passport when you get home.” – Rolf Potts
- “You can’t have a narrow mind and a thick passport.” – Anonymous
- “All you need is love and a passport.” – Anonymous
- “If you look like your passport photo, you probably need the trip.” – Anonymous
- “My life is shaped by the urgent need to wander and observe, and my camera is my passport.” – Steve McCurry
- “Wishlist: more pages in my passport than in my passbook.” – Sumathi Vilvaraj
- “Relationship status: In a relationship with my passport.” – Anonymous
- “Every stamp embedded on her passport was a collection of stories she could never retell.” – K.A.
- “My passport is screaming to be stamped.” – Anonymous
- “A passport is the key that unlocks the world.” – Anonymous
- “Home is where your passport is.” – Anonymous
Did you enjoy this list of passport quotes? I found most of the anonymous passport quotes in the depths of Pinterest and Tumblr so if you know the original author, send me an email. I’d love to credit them!